Montafon-Brandnertal Card SUmmer
With the Montafon Brandnertal Card – available for 3 - 14 consecutive days – you can enjoy unrestricted use of the following great leisure facilities.
You can enjoy the Montafon even while saving money with the Montafon-Brandnertal Card, the first regional card in the Alps. This benefit card offers you the unlimited use of numerous attractions in the Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau on up to 14 consecutive days.
|3||46,00 €||43,50 €||34,00 €||27,50 €|
|4||52,00 €||49,50 €||39,00 €||31,00 €|
|5||58,00 €||55,00 €||43,50 €||34,50 €|
|6||61,00 €||58,00 €||46,00 €||36,50 €|
|7||64,00 €||61,00 €||48,50 €||39,00 €|
|8||67,50 €||64,00 €||50,50 €||41,00 €|
|9||71,00 €||67,50 €||53,50 €||43,00 €|
|10||74,50 €||71,00 €||56,50 €||45,00 €|
|11||78,00 €||74,00 €||59,00 €||47,50 €|
|12||82,50 €||78,50 €||62,00 €||50,00 €|
|13||87,00 €||82,50 €||65,00 €||53,00 €|
|14||91,00 €||86,50 €||68,00 €||55,50 €|
PDF to print: Ticket valid for several days
- Cable and chair lifts in the Montafon, in Bludenz, in the Brandnertal, in the Klostertal and the Seilbahn Schnifisberg in the Walgau (in the context of regular driving)
- Public transport - bus lines in the Montafon, post office and rural buses in the Brandnertal, Grosses Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau to Feldkirch; Montafon railway (Bludenz - Schruns) and Austrian Railways (Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg) Attention: No validity in hikers busses (Wanderbusse), Nightexpress and in the buses and cable cars of the traffic group Tyrol
- Toll exemption for the cardholder for the Silvretta-Hochalpenstrasse if using car/motorcycle or bus
- Public outdoor swimming pools - Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad in Vandans, open-air pool in Partenen, Mountain Beach adventure park in Gaschurn, Aquarena all weather pool in St. Gallenkirch, swimming baths in Braz, swimming baths in Dalaas, Alvierbad in Brand and Almpark in Klösterle
- Museums - tourism museum in Gaschurn, local heritage museum in Schruns, “matins house” in Bartholomäberg, winter sports collection in Tschagguns, Klostertal museum in Wald am Arlberg, civic museum in Bludenz, Paarhof Buacher farmyard museum in Bürserberg
- 25% off on the regular fares for round-tours by Vorarlberg-Lines – Bodenseeschifffahrt at the “Bregenzer Bucht” and “Dreiländer-Panoramafahrt”. For details/exceptions please call +43 5574 42868 or visit www.vorarlberg-lines.at
Conditions / Validity / Age limits
You photographed at the cableway ticket counters. The photo is taken without additional costs to you. Discounts for children, juniors and seniors are only available with a valid photo ID (passport).
Valid within the regular summer operation times of the participant cableways
Age limits (ID required!):
Bambini: born in 2010 or later – FREE Children: born in 2000 to 2009 Juniors: born 1999/1998/1997 Seniors: born in 1951 or earlier
Group discount and other discounts
Group discount (Montafon-Silvretta-Cards):
With a joint ticket purchase, groups receive one free pass for every 20 paying persons that is valid during the same period as the passes for the group. The Montafon-Silvretta-Cards can be purchased at one of the Montafon cableway ticket counters upon presentation of a participant list (last name, first name, date of birth).
In case of arrival by bus, the bus drivers of groups and travel agencies will receive free day passes from the respective cableway (upon presentation of the driver’s license and permit).
You can receive information about other discounts (e.g. for travel agencies, disabled persons, etc.) directly upon request at the respective cable way.
The Montafon-Brandnertal Card can be purchased from all participating cableways
(during the summer operation hours) an at all Tourism offices (Bartholomäberg, Schruns, Tschagguns, St. Gallenkirch, Gaschurn).
Some hotels can also provide the cards for their guests directly at their reception. Please check with your hotel.
The presale of the Montafon-Silvretta-Card starts at 2.30 p.m. on the day before your first hiking day at the ticket counters.