This all-inclusive card gives you free access to the cableways and many other benefits!
You can enjoy the Montafon even while saving money with the Montafon-Silvretta Card, the first regional card in the Alps. This benefit card offers you the unlimited use of numerous attractions in the Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal and Walgau on 3, 5, 7, 10 and 14 consecutive days.
|3||43,00 €||38,00 €||25,50 €|
|5||54,00 €||48,00 €||32,50 €|
|7||57,00 €||50,50 €||34,50 €|
|10||69,50 €||60,50 €||42,00 €|
|14||86,00 €||75,00 €||52,00 €|
PDF to print: Montafon-Silvretta-Card Summer 2014
Cableways and chair lifts in Montafon, Walgau, Brandnertal and Klostertal (during the regular summer operations)
- Public outdoor pools
Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, Partenen Pool, Adventure Park “Mountain Beach“ in Gaschurn, the all-weather pool “Aquarena“ in St. Gallenkirch-Gortipohl, VAL BLU park and pool in Bludenz, Braz swimming pool, Dalaas swimming pool, Alvierbad Brand and Klösterle swimming pool
Tourism Museum of Gaschurn, Home Museum Schruns, Frühmesserhaus Bartholomäberg, Bergbaumuseum Silbertal, Wintersports Collection Tschagguns, Klostertal Museum in Wald, City Museum of Bludenz, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg
- Public transportation according to the valid schedule for the regions 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7: bus lines in the Montafon, postal and local buses in the Brandnertal, Großes Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau to Feldkirch, Montafon Railway: Bludenz – Schruns and ÖBB: Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton a. Arlberg. Caution: Hiking buses (pictogram “WB” on the Montafon panorama) are not included in the scope of services of the Montafon Silvretta Card!
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstrasse for the pass holder during transport in a private car/on a motorcycle or bus
- 25 % discount for excursion fares (excluding tour rides and restaurants) by the Vorarlberg Lines - Bodensee Ships. There is no discount for any additional fees, e.g. food for the combination offers. Info/exceptions: +43 557442868 or www.vorarlberg-lines.at
- 20% discount on space rental at the Montafon Tennis Center in Tschagguns
- 20% discount on mountain bike rental prices at MUK Sport in Brand
- 20% discount on paraglider tandem flights at www.tandemkurt.at
- 20% discount on admission prices to concerts at the Vitalzentrum Felbermayer in Gaschurn
Conditions / Validity / Age limits
The purchase of any season pass requires that the user be photographed (on site, no additional cost) and buy a data carrier (Montafon Card) for EUR 5.00 if he/she does not already have one. Discounts for children and seniors are only available with a valid photo ID (passport).
(valid within the regular summer operation times of the participant cableways)
Age limits (ID required!):
Bambini: born in 2008 or later – FREE Children: born in 1996 or later Seniors: born in 1951 or earlie
Group discount and other discounts
Group discount (Montafon-Silvretta-Cards):
With a joint ticket purchase, groups receive one free pass for every 20 paying persons that is valid during the same period as the passes for the group. The Montafon-Silvretta-Cards can be purchased at one of the Montafon cableway ticket counters upon presentation of a participant list (last name, first name, date of birth).
In case of arrival by bus, the bus drivers of groups and travel agencies will receive free day passes from the respective cableway (upon presentation of the driver’s license and permit).
You can receive information about other discounts (e.g. for travel agencies, disabled persons, etc.) directly upon request at the respective cable way.
Special packages and activities are offered by the cableways, tourist board and hosts in the valley to make your vacation in the Montafon even more pleasurable.
The Montafon-Silvretta Card can be purchased from all participating cableways (during the summer operation hours).
Some hotels can also provide the cards for their guests directly at their reception. Please check with your hotel.
The presale of the Montafon-Silvretta Card starts at 2.30 p.m. on the day before your first hiking day at the ticket counters.