02.07. - 01.10.2021 | fr | 09:45 - 15:00 o’clock
There, where all sorts of smugglers and packers used to roam in the past, there are still paths that can be walked on today. In a varied circular hike, the Smugglerpfad leads over the St. Antönier Joch (2,379 m) past the Gafiersee (2,290 m) to the Gafierjoch (2,415 m). On the four-and-a-half-hour circular hike through the border area between Austria and Switzerland, there is plenty to discover - including shy mountain dwellers such as marmots, chamois and ibex.
09.45 a.m. at the valley station of the Gargellen mountain railways
Mountain station cable car Gargellen – St. Anönier Joch – Gafiersee – Gafierjoch – Speichersee – Mountain station cable car Gargellen Gargellen
approx. 5,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 5 hours)
approx. 600 vm
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Ascent with the Bergbahnen Gargellen
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team