06.07. - 31.08.2022 | we | 09:45 - 13:45 o’clock
This leisurely hike leads into the scenic Vergalden Valley. Gentle ascents take you out of everyday life and into the decelerated alpine dairy life. Discover the traditional Montafon Sura Kees and other delicacies.
09.45 am at the valley station of the Gargellen mountain railways
Valley station Gargellen mountain station – Vergaldatal – Vergaldaalpe – return the same way
approx. 4 hours (pure walking time: approx. 2,5 hours)
approx. 400 vm
until 7 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Tasting Muntafuner cheese
- possible bus and train tickets
- Bring a rucksack with drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required
- Exit bus: Talstation Schafbergbahn Gargellen.
- paid parking: Gargellen cable car valley station
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
- Participants must be reasonably fit
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team