Together through the summer
The health of our guests and our employees is very important to us, which is why we, together with our partners in the Montafon, have been doing everything possible since the beginning of the pandemic to ensure a safe stay in the Montafon. In addition to the weekly tests for employees in hotels, restaurants, mountain railways, mountain sports schools, mountain guides, etc., we have taken the following measures:
What WE do for a carefree stay
- Compulsory wearing of face masks: In the checkout areas, when queuing and in gondolas and during chairlift rides, people over the age of 6 must wear a mask at all times.
- There is no MNS obligation for children under 6 years of age.
- Masks are available on site.
- People without mouth and nose protection (depending on age) may not be transported in the gondolas!
- Waiting areas: Regardless of the current legal requirements, we will organize waiting areas in such a way that groups of people standing close together are avoided as much as possible.
- Disinfection options: We have installed hand disinfection dispensers on our cable cars and in the mountain restaurants.
- Disinfection of the cable car cabins: All cable car cabins are disinfected daily with a special cold fogger.
- 3-G-rule - Geimpft/Vaccinated, Getestet/tested or Genesen/recovered (people aged 12 years and older): Access is only permitted after presentation of a negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a previous illness (validity of the tests: self-test with digital solution 24 hours, antigen test 48 hours, PCR Test 72 hours).
- Guest registration: Mandatory registration at the table of consumption, till July 22, 2021.
- Cleaning: Tables, bar areas, door handles, sanitary facilities, etc. are cleaned and disinfected more often than usual.
- Available in the online shop: We recommend that you buy your ski tickets conveniently and stress-free in advance from home in Online-Shop and, if possible, collect them contactlessly at a cash desk or a machine.
- PICK UP STATIONS: Print out your lift ticket at our PICK UP STATION in Gargellen contactlessly and without queuing.
- Advantages: No queuing at the cash desk, straight through the turnstile, faster on the mountain and less contact with others.
- Get your ticket now!
- Regular tests: The Montafon is one of five pilot regions in all of Austria in which the employees of the accommodation providers have been tested for COVID-19 once a week since the beginning of June. In winter, employees in restaurants, hotels, mountain railways with customer contact and ski instructors are also regularly tested.
- Corona safety officers: The companies have trained Corona safety officers in a wide variety of departments who ensure that the current regulations are implemented and complied with immediately.