Together through the summer
The health of our guests and our employees is very important to us, which is why we, together with our partners in the Montafon, have been doing everything possible since the beginning of the pandemic to ensure a safe stay in the Montafon. In addition to the weekly tests for employees in hotels, restaurants, mountain railways, mountain sports schools, mountain guides, etc., we have taken the following measures:
What WE do for a carefree stay
- FFP2 mask compulsory: In the checkout areas, when queuing, in gondolas and during chairlift rides, people over the age of 14 must wear an FFP2 mask at all times.
- A buff or a cloth mask is sufficient for children from 6 years.
- There is no MNS obligation for children under 6 years of age.
- FFP2 masks are available on site for 3 euros.
- People without an FFP2 mask or (depending on age) mouth and nose protection may not be transported in the gondolas and chairlifts!
- Waiting areas: Regardless of the current legal requirements, we will organize waiting areas in such a way that groups of people standing close together are avoided as much as possible.
- Railways: Closed vehicles (gondolas or chairlifts with closed weather protection hoods) are occupied with a capacity of 50%. (e.g. 4 people in an 8-seater gondola; exception: people from the same household)
- Disinfection options: We have installed hand disinfection dispensers on our cable cars and in the mountain restaurants.
- Disinfection of the cable car cabins: All cable car cabins are disinfected daily with a special cold fogger.
- MNS obligation: When entering and leaving, as well as when queuing and when walking to and from the table, mouth and nose protection must be worn.
- Minimum clearances: In our mountain restaurants, we observe the officially ordered minimum clearances between tables and seating. The hygiene measures have been adapted accordingly.
- Cleaning: Tables, bar areas, door handles, sanitary facilities, etc. are cleaned and disinfected more often than usual.
- Available in the online shop: We recommend that you buy your ski tickets conveniently and stress-free in advance from home in Online-Shop and, if possible, collect them contactlessly at a cash desk or a machine.
- PICK UP STATIONS: Print out your lift ticket at our PICK UP STATION in Gargellen contactlessly and without queuing.
- Advantages: No queuing at the cash desk, straight through the turnstile, faster on the mountain and less contact with others.
- Get your ticket now!
- Regular tests: The Montafon is one of five pilot regions in all of Austria in which the employees of the accommodation providers have been tested for COVID-19 once a week since the beginning of June. In winter, employees in restaurants, hotels, mountain railways with customer contact and ski instructors are also regularly tested.
- Corona safety officers: The companies have trained Corona safety officers in a wide variety of departments who ensure that the current regulations are implemented and complied with immediately.
When buying a season or annual ticket, a free pandemic coverag is includede! If skiing is not possible in the entire Montafon and Brandnertal in the coming season or if it is canceled during the current season, you will get your money back aliquot.
When purchasing a multi-day ticket, the days not used will be reimbursed if the season is interrupted or a Covid19 infection occurs. You can find information on this at montafon-brandnertal-card.at
*Our gastronomic facilities will spoil you again with culinary delights from 15 March.
You are required to wear a FFP2 mask whenever you enter the restaurant area (inside and outside) and until you have been seated at your table. This also applies if you get up to go to the toilet. There is no need to wear a FFP2 mask while at your table.
All restaurants observe the legally required distances between tables or have appropriate partitions in place (e.g. glass panels). You are required to maintain a minimum distance of 2 metre from anybody who does not live in the same household or belong to the same visitor group from the moment you enter until you arrive at the table, and vice versa when you leave.
Food and drinks may only be consumed in the restaurant area (inside and outside) while seated at the place where it is served. You may not consume your food or drink in the immediate vicinity of the serving point at the counter or bar.
The self-service (free-flow) areas in the self-service restaurants have been adapted and expanded in line with hygiene guidelines. You are required to wear a face mask from the moment you enter the free-flow area (inside and outside) until you take your seat at a table. Eating and drinking are prohibited within the serving area.
Many restaurants have digital food and drink menus. These can, for example, be accessed at the table by scanning a QR code.
The usual après-ski parties at the outdoor and ice bars of the cableways are not taking place. The bars are being run in the style of a coffee lounge, with only seated guests being served. Attention is paid to the legally prescribed distances between tables. Music in the restaurants and bars of the cableways will only be played in the form of subtle background music to deliberately avoid an après-ski atmosphere.
We will not be providing any of the usual après-ski and nightlife in the coming winter season. The rules are currently being drawn up in consultation with the authorities and local operators and will be published here as soon as they have been finalised.
- We recommend booking a table in advance whenever possible.
- We recommend using contactless payment methods wherever possible, preferably by card.
- The legally required curfew will be strictly adhered to.