27.05. - 28.10.2022 | fr
This is the way up! The 320-metre-long via ferrata with a difficulty level of A/B takes you along the impressive dam wall of Lake Silvretta. You can enjoy unique views of the surrounding peaks of the Silvretta with a short break on one of the benches.
09:30 am (only in summer), 11:45 am and 14:15 pm Silvrettasee viewing platform (Silvrettasee bus stop, Silvretta-Bielerhöhe)
approx. 2.5 hours (climbing time approx. 45 minutes)
until 7 p.m. the day before
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt, helmet and gloves)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- Participants must be reasonably fit
- The participants are informed that participating in the programme carries residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping) - in this case the booking will be cancelled free of charge but there will be no alternative date in addition to the regular dates.
- In the event of uncertain weather conditions, please inform yourself by calling the following number: +43 50 6686
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our via ferrata tours are carried out with state-certified Montafon ski and mountain guides present.
Your BergePLUS Team