07.07. - 29.09.2021 | we | 09:45 - 13:45 o’clock
This leisurely hike leads into the scenic Vergalden Valley. Gentle ascents take you out of everyday life and into the decelerated alpine dairy life. Discover the traditional Montafon Sura Kees and other delicacies.
09.45 am at the valley station of the Gargellen mountain railways
Valley station Gargellen mountain station – Vergaldatal – Vergaldaalpe – return the same way
approx. 4,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 2 hours)
approx. 400 vm
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Tasting Muntafuner Sura Kees
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- Bring a rucksack with food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required
- Exit bus: Gargellen centre
- free parking: Gargellen cable car valley station
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
- Children must be reasonably fit
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team