30.06. - 29.09.2022 | th | 08:15 - 16:15 o’clock
Glaciers are among the most fascinating types of terrain that the high mountains have to offer. No wonder, therefore, that this natural attraction has a very special attraction for mountaineers. On the guided hike along the Vermunt Glacier, you have the opportunity to get close to the glacier and gain your first experiences in the impressive glacier world of the Silvretta.
Waterproff mountain boots must be worn on this tour - so we can adjust the crampons !!!
08.15 am bus stop Silvrettasee, Silvretta-Bielerhöhe
Stausee Silvretta Bielerhöhe – Wiesbadener Hütte – Vermuntgletscher – Wiesbadener Hütte
The guided tour ends at the Wiesbadener Hütte
approx. 8 hours (pure walking time: approx. 6.5 hours)
|Lenght in kilometer||
approx. 20 km
approx. 850 vertical meters
Wiesbadener Hütte, Silvrettahaus or Gasthaus Piz Buin
until 7 p.m. the day before
- State certified mountain guide
- Glacier equipment (hip harness, crampons and helmet)
- Bus ticket
- Food and Beverage
- Crampon proof shoes (mountain boots)
- Weather-adapted clothing (gama licence, wind jacket etc.)
- long pants
- Subject to change at short notice due to weather and conditions. Participants will be contacted immediately by the mountain guide via SMS or e-mail in the event of a tour change.
- A basic condition should be present on this tour
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team
Montafon Tourismus GmbH
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web montafon.at