01.07. - 30.09.2021 | th | 08:15 - 16:15 o’clock
Glaciers are among the most fascinating types of terrain that the high mountains have to offer. No wonder, therefore, that this natural attraction has a very special attraction for mountaineers. On the guided hike along the Vermunt Glacier, you have the opportunity to get close to the glacier and gain your first experiences in the impressive glacier world of the Silvretta.
08.15 am bus stop Silvretta-Bielerhöhe
Stausee Silvretta Bielerhöhe – Wiesbadener Hütte – Vermuntgletscher – same route back
approx. 8 hours (pure walking time: approx. 6.5 hours)
approx. 850 vertical meters
until 4 p.m. the day before
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- Crampon proof shoes (mountain boots)
- Weather-adapted clothing (gama licence, wind jacket etc.)
A basic condition should be present on this tour
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team