24.12.2023 - 31.03.2024 | su | 10:20 - 14:20 o’clock
The gigantic view of the peaks of Rätikon, Verwall and Silvretta paired with the view of the Lechtal Alps make this snowshoe hike on the Kristberg a very special experience. The trail takes you through snow-covered forests and over glistening blankets of snow. The Knappastoba and the Panoramagasthof Kristberg are great places to stop for a cosy break on this tour.
10:20 am valleystation Kristbergbahn Silbertal
Depending on the weather and snow situation
approx. 4 hours (pure walking time: approx. 3 hours)
Panoramagasthof Kristberg or knappastoba
until 19:00 Uhr the day before
- hiking guide Montafon (BergAktiv)
- LVS Set
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
By public transport:
- bus line 88
- Exit: Bus stop Silbertal Kristbergbahn (vmobil.at)
By private car:
- parking lot with costs: bottom station Kristbergbahn
If you use the Kristbergbahn you will get your parking ticket refunded
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team