27.06. - 03.10.2022 | mo / we / fr / su | 08:45 - 16:15 o’clock
Our Nature guides will show you a unique moor biotope on the way to Wiegensee, the oldest natural reservoir in the Montafon. Where does the name "Wiegensee" come from? What is a swing grass? And why do plants eat animals? During a well-deserved break on the Verbellaalpe you can enjoy the Montafon Sura Kees as well as the view of the majestic Silvretta before you make your way back down to the valley through fragrant mountain forests.
In cooperation with the nature conservation association Verwall-Klostertaler Bergwälder - an exclusive tour for all those who are looking for more than just an ordinary hike.
08.45 am valley station Tafamuntbahn Partenen
Mountain station Tafamuntbahn – Wiegensee – Verbellaalpe – Inner- und Außerganifer – Partenen
approx. 6–6,5 hours (pure walking time): approx. 5–5,5 hours
approx. 520 vm
until 7 p.m. the day before
- hiking and nature guide
- Ascent wit the Tafamuntbahn, if booked
- Bring a rucksack with food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required
- Bus exit: Bergbahnen Partenen
- free parking: Tafamuntbahn Partenen
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Tickets for the mountain railway cannot be purchased on site!
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
- Participants must be reasonably fit
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team