15.12.2021 - 13.04.2022 | we / fr
Across 400 vertical metres, you’ll hike all three elevations of the three-tier system of agriculture and, in doing so, learn lots of interesting facts about this very special form of agricultural use in the Montafon. The route leads from the starting point at Latschau through the centuries-old, deeply snowy alpine meadow landscape in the Gauertal valley and then up to the Lower Latschätzalpe.
10.20 am bus stop Latschau Golmerbahn
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 4 hours (pure walking: approx. 3 hours)
Gauertalhaus (from 25.12.2021)
until 8 p.m. the day before
Born in or before 2015 (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus and cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team