14.12.2021 - 12.04.2022 | tu | 10:30 o’clock
Due to the current snow situation, the snowshoe hike can only be offered as a winter hike for the time being, this can be booked normally via our website.
Starting from the church in Bartholomäberg, the snowshoe hike leads you past important, historic sights and gives you an insight into the millennia-old history of human settlement in the Montafon. You’ll also meet the Montafon Steinschaf (stone sheep) during the tour. With snowshoes on your feet, you’ll return to the starting point on a winter hiking trail.
no rest stop available
Born in or before 2015 (minimum shoe size: 36)
10.30 am bus stop Bartholomäberg church
Dependent on the weather and snow situation
until 8 p.m. the day before
approx. 4 hours (pure walking: approx. 2,5 hours)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus and cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or study winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with food and drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team