12.12.2022 - 10.04.2023 | mo | 10:20 - 14:15 o’clock
The old show sawmill "Mülli-Ferdi", the thundering Rasafeibach river or the centuries-old alpine meadow landscapes – on this snowshoe hike, you’ll discover the beauty of the Montafon winter as well as a few special features of the region. From Sanüel, you’ll trudge uphill through the forest deep in snow. Once at the top, the Berggasthof Grabs mountain inn is the perfect place for a cosy break.
10.20 am Golmerbahn bus stop, Latschau (NOT Vandans!)
Dependent on the weather and snow situation
approx. 3-3,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 2,5-3 hours)
until 7 p.m. the day before
at least 6 years (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team