15.12.2021 - 13.04.2022 | we / fr
Together with your Montafon hiking guide, make your way leisurely alongside the idyllic Valifenzbach stream at the foot of the majestic Madrisa. Glittering fields of snow, crystal-clear mountain air and absolute peace and quiet surround you. The only sound is that of the fresh snow crunching beneath your snowshoes. And above all this, the breathtaking view of the surrounding peaks is sure to captivate you.
9.35 am Bergbahnen Gargellen bus stop
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 3 hours (pure walking: approx. 2-2,5 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
Born in or before 2015 (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team