28.06. - 13.09.2022 | tu | 08:30 - 17:20 o’clock
This varied hike takes you from the Kristberg past the wild and romantic Hochried Wildried to the impressively situated Alpe Gretsch and further into the largest European protected area in Vorarlberg: the Verwall. From the summit of the Fellimännle (2209 m) you can enjoy a unique panoramic view of the Montafon and learn about the significance of this little developed mountain area for rare mountain plants and shy animals such as golden eagle, chamois, peregrine falcon and ptarmigan.
In cooperation with the nature conservation association Verwall-Klostertaler Bergwälder - an exclusive tour for those who are looking for more than just a normal hike.
8.30 am valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
Kristbergbahn valley station – Kristbergbahn mountain station – Gretschalpe – Gretschsee – Gipfel Fellimännle – Obere Gaflunaalpe – Untere Gaflunaalpe – return to valley station by hiking bus
approx. 7 hours (pure walking time: approx. 6 hours)
Untere Gaflunaalpe (only in the Alp times open)
until 7 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Mountain railway ride with the Kristbergbahn
- Return journey with the hiking bus European nature reserve Verwall - Silbertal (15 euros per person)
- Food and Beverage
- Bring a rucksack with food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required
- Hiking sticks recommended
- Bus exit: valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
- Parking spaces with costs: Valley station Montafoner Kristbergbahn Silbertal (A partial amount will be refunded for use of mountain railway)
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
- Participants must be reasonably fit
- Return journey by hiking bus to the European nature reserve Verwall - Silbertal: 5 pm from the lower Gaflunaalpe.
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team