25.06. - 03.10.2022 | tu | 08:30 - 17:20 o’clock
This varied hike with wildlife biologist Monika takes you from the Kristberg past the wild and romantic Hochried Wildried to the impressively situated Alpe Gretsch and further into the largest European protected area in Vorarlberg: the Verwall. From the summit of the Fellimännle (2209 m) you can enjoy a unique panoramic view of the Montafon and learn about the significance of this little developed mountain area for rare mountain plants and shy animals such as golden eagle, chamois, peregrine falcon and ptarmigan.
In cooperation with the nature conservation association Verwall-Klostertaler Bergwälder - an exclusive tour for those who are looking for more than just a normal hike.
8.30 am valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
Kristbergbahn valley station – Kristbergbahn mountain station – Gretschalpe – Gretschsee – Gipfel Fellimännle – Obere Gaflunaalpe – Untere Gaflunaalpe – return to valley station by hiking bus
approx. 7 hours (pure walking time: approx. 6 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Mountain railway ride with the Kristbergbahn
- Return journey with the hiking bus European nature reserve Verwall - Silbertal
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- Bring a rucksack with food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required
- Bus exit: valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
- Parking spaces with costs: Valley station Montafoner Kristbergbahn Silbertal (refund for use of mountain railway)
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
- Children must be reasonably fit
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team