07.06. - 25.10.2021 | mo | 09:30 - 14:00 o’clock
Take a deep breath and enjoy the imposing view of the Rätikon summits. With most of the sunshine in the Montafon, Bartholomäberg is a paradise for sun-seekers. As the "cradle of the Montafon", the place impresses with a millenary history.
09.30 am Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns
Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns – Illweg – Vandans – St. Anton im Montafon – Jetzmunt – Bartholomäberg – Gortischang – Fritzensee – Fulasee – Torasee – Kristberg – Siebenbrünnele – Wildried – Wasserstubental – Jausenstation Hasahüsli – Alpengasthaus Fellimännle – Silbertal – Schruns – Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns
approx. 5,5 hours (pure cycling time: approx. 3,5 hours)
approx. 45 km
approx. 1.200 vm
Panoramagasthaus Kristberg or Knappastoba
until 8 p.m. the day before
|eMountain bike rental||
- E-mountain bike rental
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- All participants must wear a helmet
- Closed footwear required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
vintage: 2006 and older
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place. Our bike tours always carried out the presence of trained Montafon mountain bike guides.
Your BergePLUS Team