29.06. - 28.09.2022 | we
Just above the center of St. Anton in Montafon is the new via ferrata Wasserfall. Although this via ferrata is considered easy to reach, it should not be underestimated. There are easy spots (grade B / C), as well as two vertical and exposed key locations (difficulty level D) in the via ferrata. An emergency exit is not possible.
The highlights are two suspension bridges over thundering waterfalls, fantastic views and a vertical rock face. Corresponding arm strength, freedom from giddiness and knowledge in via ferrata are urgently needed!
09.15 am and 1.45 pm climbing parking spot St. Anton im Montafon (approx. 200 metres from the train station, walk up the road a little after the Davenna snack bar on the right-hand side).
approx. 3 hours (pure climbing time: approx 1 hour)
until 7 p.m. the day before
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt, helmet and gloves)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- Participants must be reasonably fit
- As it is not possible to turn back on the via ferrata, it is up to the mountain guide to refuse individual participants because of insufficient equipment or poor physical conditions.
- The participants are informed that participating in the programme carries residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping) - in this case the booking will be cancelled free of charge but there will be no alternative date in addition to the regular dates.
- In the event of uncertain weather conditions, please inform yourself by calling the following number: +43 50 6686
By public trasport:
Exit: St. Anton i. M. railway station (vmobil.at).
By own car:
Drive along the B188 in the direction of Bludenz, as far as St. Anton i.M., past the Davenna snack bar and immediately afterwards on the right-hand side is the via ferrata car park (only a few spaces available).
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our via ferrata tours are carried out with state-certified Montafon ski and mountain guides present.
Your BergePLUS Team