27.05. - 30.09.2022 | fr | 10:15 - 16:15 o’clock
This hike on the Krstiberg gourmet mountain is all about nature's culinary treasures: Together with Harry, you set off on a search for mushrooms and herbs, which are then prepared at the Panoramagasthof Kristberg for a delicious meal.
10:15 am valley station Kristbergbahn Silbertal
Depending on season and weather
approx. 6 hours (pure walking time: depend on the route)
until 7 p.m. the day before
For guests from BergePLUS partner companies 50 % reduction (Montafoner guest card with BergePLUS imprint must be shown)
- Certified hiking guide (Harry)
- Equipment for collecting herbs, mushrooms, etc.
- Cooking together at Panoramagasthof Kristberg
- 2-course menu at Panoramagasthof Kristberg incl. one drink (also suitable for vegetarians)
- Mountain railway ride (depending on ticket)
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required
- Exit: Bus stop Kristbergbahn valley station
Paid parking spaces: Kristbergbahn valley station
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team