23.12.2023 - 06.04.2024 | tu / sa | 09:45 - 13:00 o’clock
Embark on an exciting tour of discovery in the snow-covered Gargellen. In the highest mountain village of the Montafon, you will discover the special features of Gargellen.
09:45 am busstation Gargellen valleystation
Depending on the weather and snow situation
approx. 4 hours (pure walking time: approx. 3 hours)
in the centre of Gargellen
until 19:00 Uhr the day before
6 years (minimum shoe size 36)
- hiking guide Montafon (BergAktiv)
- LVS Set
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
By public transport:
- bus line 670
- Exit: Bus stop Gargellen Schafbergbahn (vmobil.at)
- Just leave your car - our tours are adapted to the bus schedule.
By private car:
- chargeable parking: valley station Schafbergbahn Gargellen (Bergbahnen Gargellen)
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
The hiking guides reserve the right to change the programme if necessary for reasons such as poor conditions, avalanche danger etc. or lack of fitness of the participants.
Registration is binding. If participation in the booked tour is not possible, we ask you to cancel in good time by contacting Montafon Tourismus, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place or the hiking guide is informed.
Refund in the event of cancellation by the customer: We ask for your understanding that a 5% cancellation fee will be retained in the event of cancellation of tours booked for a fee.
Your BergePLUS Team from Montafon Tourismus