09.12.2022 - 07.04.2023 | fr | 10:20 - 14:00 o’clock
The snowshoes are clipped on and you embark on the adventure of snowshoe hiking. Step by step, you leave the village life of Bartholomäberg behind you and trudge leisurely through the picturesque winter landscape, far from the hustle and bustle of the world. Underneath the crunching snow; around you a pleasant quietness. And in front of you the breathtaking view of the surrounding peaks, like the imposing Drei Türme and the majestic Zimba.
10.20 am bus stop Gasthaus Mühle, Innerberg
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 3,5 hours (pure walking: approx. 2–2,5 hours)
until 7 p.m. the day before
mind. 6 Jahre (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team