29.06. - 28.09.2021 | tu | 09:45 - 11:45 o’clock
There have always been places that have had a special effect on us. Gargellen, the highest mountain village in the Montafon, is one of these powerful places. With the majestic Madrisa, the lush green mountain meadows and the enchanting forests, the mountain village at 1,423 metres above sea level offers a magical backdrop for finding inner peace and bringing body and soul into harmony.
09.45 am Sporthotel Bachmann, Gargellen
approx. 2 hours
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Possible bus and train journeys
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- Comfortable clothing (sportswear or similar)
- Running shoes
- Drinking bottle
- Exit bus: Gargellen centre
- free parking: Gargellen cable car valley station
(it is advisable to travel by public bus)
Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our hikes always include the presence of trained Montafon hiking guides.
Your BergePLUS Team