13.12.2022 - 04.04.2023 | tu | 14:30 - 17:30 o’clock
As soon as you arrive at the llama farm, you realise that you are in a very special place. The calm and serenity that LLamero Horst and his hairy friends radiate are contagious. Before you go on a short hike with the tame Andean animals, grooming, bridling and care - under Horst's expert guidance - are on the programme. While you trudge through the winter landscape around Bartholomaeberg together with the llamas and a grandiose panoramic view, the animals will make you pause and forget about time with their calm manner.
2.30 pm at Lamahof Horst Kuster, Innerberg
approx. 2,5 hours (pure walking time: max. 1 hour)
until 7 p.m. the day before
50 % reduction with the BergePLUS guest card (Montafoner guest card with BergePLUS imprint must be shown)
at least 6 years
- Llamero Horst with his expertise
- warm drink at the Lamahof
- small hike with the llamas
- Clothing: Winter sports clothing, hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are necessary
- bringing a backpack is recommended
By public transport:
- bus line 84
- Exit: Bus stop Innerberg Gasthaus Mühle (vmobil.at)
By private car:
We recommend a journey with public transport!
- free parking: opposite Gasthaus Mühle (limited)
- Riding on the llamas is not possible
- Dogs cannot be taken along
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team
Montafon Tourismus GmbH
E-Mail email@example.com, Web montafon.at