11.12.2021 - 16.04.2022 | sa | 10:30 o’clock
When the experience of snowshoe trekking meets the Montafon’s fascinating history, there’s no better setting for this than the picturesque cultural landscape of Bartholomäberg. In one of the oldest mining areas of the Alpine region, you can hike through the dreamy winter landscape on the trail of the miners. Your destination is the mine, where, with a little luck, you’ll meet Klaus for an exclusive tour. Vorarlberg’s only historic viewing mine still tells the story today of the mysterious lives once led by the miners.
10.30 am bus stop church Bartholomäberg
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 4 hours (pure walking: approx. 3 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
Born in or before 2015 (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus can cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team