08.12.2022 - 06.04.2023 | th | 10:45 - 14:00 o’clock
Together with a hiking guide, discover the idyllic winter wonderland of Partenen. On wide, flat soles, your guide leads you through the deeply snowy winter landscape at the foot of the Silvretta-Bielerhöhe. On the way, you’ll learning interesting facts about the importance of the energy industry and water use in the valley.
10.45 a.m. tourism office Partenen
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 3 hours (pure walking: approx. 1,5-2 hours)
until 7 p.m. the day before
at least 6 years (minimum shoe size: 36)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction for bringing your own snowshoes and poles
- The hike will proceed no matter what the weather. In case of any changes, the guests will be informed directly by the hiking guide in good time.
- Max. number of participants per group: 10 people
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team