30.06. - 15.09.2021 | we | 09:30 - 16:30 o’clock
In the rear Silbertal, the Montafon shows itself from its most original side. Enjoy the idyll of this little developed mountain area - a habitat and retreat for rare mountain plants and shy animals. The highlight: a break at the Langsee with a view of the mighty Pateriol.
9.30 am Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns
Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns – Silbertal – Fellimännle – right over Fuchsschwanz – Untere Gaflunaalpe – Obere Freschalpe – on foot to Langsee (approx. 30 min) – retour to the Aktivpark Montafon Schruns-Tschagguns
approx. 7 hours (pure driving time: approx. 4 hours, pure walking time: approx. 1 hour)
approx. 60 km
approx. 1.400 hm
Jausenstation Hasahüsli, Alpengasthaus Fellimännnle
until 8 p.m. the day before
|eMountain bike rental||
- E-mountain bike rental
- It is only possible to participate in the guided BergePLUS tours if the “3 G” rule (tested, recovered, vaccinated) is adhered to. Proof must be presented to the guide before the start of the tour.
- You are required to cover your mouth and nose in enclosed spaces (public transport, retail, museums).
- The guide will brief you on the COVID measures before each tour.
- Participation in the tour is not permitted in the case of an elevated body temperature above 37.5° Celsius as well as COVID-19 symptoms (strong cough, etc.).
- All BergePLUS guides are equipped with face masks and disinfectant gel for the participants.
- The legal COVID measures must be strictly adhered to on public transport, mountain cableways and restaurants.
- The distribution of homemade products (food, drinks, etc.) and give-aways is not permitted for BergePLUS guides or their participants. Only necessary equipment and the COVID kit may be handed out.
- Tickets for the respective tour must be paid online in advance and presented to the guide (incl. the guest card for discounts). Payment on site is not possible.
You can find all general COVID measures here
- All participants must wear a helmet
- Closed footwear required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
vintage: 2006 and older
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon Tourism Office on tel. +43 50 6686 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place. Our bike tours always carried out the presence of trained Montafon mountain bike guides.
Your BergePLUS Team