02.06. - 03.11.2019 | su | 09:00 - 16:00 o’clock
From the Genießerberg Kristberg you walk on the old paths of the miners to the market place in Schruns. Always in view: the impressive panorama of Rätikon, Silvretta and Verwall. At a mine tour in Bartholomäberg you will learn more about the hard but fascinating life of the miners.
09.00 am tourism information Schruns
Mountain station Kristbergbahn – Panoramagasthof Kristberg – Viewpoint Ganzaleita – Fritzensee – center Bartholomäberg – Montjola – center Schruns
approx. 7 hours (pure walking time: approx. 4 hours)
until 4 p.m. the day before (late registrations possible until midnight)
- Hiking guide
- Possible bus and train journeys
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
Alight from bus: railway station Schruns
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team