Climbing day in the climbing garden Latschau
Schruns-Tschagguns | 01.07. - 07.09.2019 | mo / sa
A perfect action day for young and old
The easily accessible via ferrata at Latschau reservoir is ideal for training with a via ferrata set as well as for practising climbing via ferratas with degrees of difficulty A to C. You can leave the via ferrata at any time. Another attraction is the view of the nearby Zimba, the “Matterhorn” of the Montafon. This programme item can be ideally combined with a visit to the Bewegungsberg Golm and its attractions: the Alpine-Coaster-Golm, Waldseilpark-Golm and Flying-Fox-Golm.
- Duration: approx. 1,5 hours
- The climbing guide and equipment are included in the price
- You have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Equipment: closed shoes with good profiled soles; warm clothing is recommended in the event of cold temperatures
- Children must be physically fit
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks. All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||9.45 am, 11.45 am and 1.45 pm Fels Klettergarten Latschau (near to the Waldseilpark-Golm)
Getting there with public transport:
Alight from bus or train: Kraftwerk, Latschau
Free parking: Golmerbahn Latschau
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|
|Requirement||Age limit: from 8
Minimum height: approx. 1,30 m