05.06. - 30.10.2019 | we
This via ferrata loop with abseiling in the Rifa climbing garden is ideally suited for beginners and children. Experienced climbers can also get their kicks here thanks to the varied nature of the routes with degree of difficulty A to D and a rope bridge. You can stop at any time. Aside from the climbing garden, families can enjoy a packed day with a log cabin, water games and a BBQ pit.
9.45 am (only in the summer), 11.45 am and 1.45 pm Klettergarten Rifa Gaschurn
approx. 1,5 hours
from 8 years
approx. 1,30 m
until 4 p.m. the day before (late registrations possible until midnight)
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please take climbing gloves or cycling gloves with you
- Children must be physically fit
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- If the weather is unsafe, please inform yourself at the following telephone number: +43 50 6686 133
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team