Climbing day on the Rifa practice crags
Gaschurn-Partenen | 05.06. - 30.10.2019 | we
A day for the whole family
This via ferrata loop with abseiling in the Rifa climbing garden is ideally suited for beginners and children. Experienced climbers can also get their kicks here thanks to the varied nature of the routes with degree of difficulty A to D and a rope bridge. You can stop at any time. Aside from the climbing garden, families can enjoy a packed day with a log cabin, water games and a BBQ pit.
- Duration: approx. 1,5 hours
- The climbing guide and equipment are included in the price
- You have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Equipment: closed shoes with good profiled soles; warm clothing is recommended in the event of cold temperatures
- Children must be physically fit
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks. All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||9.45 am (only in the summer), 11.45 am and 1.45 pm Klettergarten Rifa Gaschurn
Getting there with public transport:
Alight from bus or train: Klettergarten, Gaschurn
Free parking: Klettergarten, Gaschurn
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|
|Requirement||Age limit: from 8
Minimum height: approx. 1,30 m