02.06. - 27.10.2020 | tu
A day for the whole family
This via ferrata circuit with abseiling in the beautifully designed climbing garden Rifa is ideal for beginners and children. Even experienced climbers will find their adventure through the varied design with difficulty levels A to D and a rope bridge. You can get out at any time. In addition to the climbing garden, a log cabin, a water feature and a barbecue area invite families to experience a varied day.
9.45 am (only in the summer), 11.45 am and 1.45 pm Klettergarten Rifa Gaschurn
approx. 1,5 hours (pure climbing time: approx. 45 minutes)
from 6 years
approx. 1,30 m
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt and helmet)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please take climbing gloves or cycling gloves with you
- Children must be physically fit
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- If the weather is unsafe, please inform yourself at the following telephone number: +43 50 6686 133
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team