03.07. - 02.10.2020 | fr | 09:45 - 15:15 o’clock
Quite challenging, but nevertheless fantastically beautiful and with great views: this is the best way to describe the tour to the Alpe Gues in the European nature reserve Verwall. From the starting point at the Grasjoch cable car mountain station, a short ascent takes you to Fredakopf before continuing on to Alpe Gues. Past the Alpguessee lake, the trail follows a section of the Wormser Höhenweg back to the starting point.
09.45 am valley station Grasjoch Bahn St. Gallenkirch
Mountain station Grasjoch Bahn – Alpe Gues – Alpguessee – Wormser Höhenweg – mountain station Grasjoch Bahn
approx. 5,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 4 hours)
approx. 708 vm
- Hiking guide
- Ascent and descent with the Grasjoch Bahn
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team