13.12.2020 - 04.04.2021 | su | 13:20 - 16:20 o’clock
This is what the Montafon winter feels like on snowshoes: from Latschau, you hike together with your Montafon hiking guide at an unhurried pace through the Sanüel and up into the picturesque Gauertal. From there, you can enjoy an outstanding view of the famous “Drei Türme”. With each step through the untouched winter landscape, you’ll come a little closer to your own winter fairytale.
1.20 pm Golmerbahn bus stop, Latschau (NOT Vandans!)
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 2,5-3 hours (pure walking: approx. 2 hours)
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus can cableway fares
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team