17.12.2021 - 15.04.2022 | fr | 10:20 - 14:00 o’clock
Before you strap on your snowshoes, we will take a short bus ride to the start of the hike. Step by step you leave the village life in Bartholombäberg behind you and stomp leisurely through the picturesque winter landscape far away from the hustle and bustle. Under you the crunching snow. All around you a pleasant silence. And in front of you the breathtaking view of the surrounding peaks like the striking Three Towers and the majestic Zimba.
10.20 am bus stop Gasthaus Mühle, Innerberg
Dependent on current weather and snow conditions
approx. 3,5 hours (pure walking: approx. 2–2,5 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Avalanche transceiver (depending on tour and area)
- Snowshoes and poles
- bus drive (linie 84)
- Winter sports clothing
- Hiking boots or sturdy winter boots are required
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- No price reduction on snowshoes and poles you bring along
- The hike takes place in all weather conditions. If there are any changes, guests will be informed directly by the guide in good time.
- Max. Number of participants per group: 10 persons
Registration is binding. However, should you be unable to participate at the last minute, please cancel by calling the Montafon tourism office at tel. +43 50 6686 or by sending an email to email@example.com so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team