04.06. - 01.10.2021 | fr
This is the way up! The 320-metre-long via ferrata with a difficulty level of A/B takes you along the impressive dam wall of Lake Silvretta. You can enjoy unique views of the surrounding peaks of the Silvretta with a short break on one of the benches.
09:30 am (only in summer), 11:45 am and 14:00 pm Madlenerhaus Silvretta-Bielerhöhe
approx. 2.5 hours (climbing time approx. 45 minutes)
from 8 years
approx. 1.40 m
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt and helmet)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please take climbing gloves or cycling gloves with you
- The participants must be physically fit
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- If the weather is unsafe, please inform yourself at the following telephone number: +43 50 6686 133
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team