Visit Alpe Nova
St. Gallenkirch-Gortipohl | 30.05. - 31.10.2019 | th
The home of delicious chees (E-Mountainbike)
On moderate climbs, the tour leads to Garfrescha, a popular Maisäßsiedlung. On beautifully hilly terrain, the route leads to the Alpe Nova at 1,730 meters above sea level - known for its delicious Montafoner Sura Kees.
This tour includes a taste of the Montafoner Sura Kees.
- total duration: approx. 4 hours
- pure cycling time: approx. 3 hours
- vertical metres: approx 950 vm
- kilometres: approx. 22 km
- Route: tourism information St. Gallenkirch – Garfrescha – Alp Nova – Garfrescha – tourism information St. Gallenkirch
- Huts offering drinks and snacks: Alp Nova
- (E) mountain bike is not included in the tour.
- Our rental partners are Intersport Montafon and Sport Harry. As a BergePLUS guest you get 10% discount.
- You have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Route and destination are dependent on current weather and snow conditions
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- All participants must wear a helmet
- EMTBs may not be taken on public buses
- The fare for cable cars, buses, trains, and the cost of cheese tastings, admissions, etc. is not included in the price.
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||20 % discount with the Montafon guest card
free of charge for BergePLUS guests
|Meeting place||9.30 am tourism office St. Gallenkirch|
|Registration||online to existing bookings up until midnight|