09.07. - 10.09.2021 | fr | 08:40 - 15:40 o’clock
The Garneratal is considered an insider tip in the Montafon. Trained alpine guides with extensive knowledge of the landscape, management and historical development of alpine farming accompany you on your hike through this impressive landscape.
8.40 am valley station Versettla Bahn Gaschurn
Mittelstation Versettla Bahn – Garneratal/Garnerabach – Melkalpe Garnera – Maisäß Ganeu – Gaschurn
walking time: 7,5 hours (pure walking time approx. 4–4,5 hours)
- Hiking guide
- Sura Kees tasting
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Alight from bus: Gaschurn Versettla Bahn
- free parking zone: valley station Versettla Bahn, Gaschurn
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team