Annual pass 2019/20
For anyone who can’t get enough of the Vorarlberg mountains: The annual pass of the Montafon Brandnertal Card.
1,161 kilometres of marked hiking trails, 297 kilometres of pistes and 79 lifts. Is that reason enough to purchase an annual pass? OK, we will add a breathtaking natural backdrop to that. You can expect exactly that in the Montafon.
Prices in EUR
Family (1 adult + all children)
|Family (2 adult + all children)||1,281.00|
Prices in EUR
Parents (mother or father) and children who live in a shared household receive the family pass. Either the family pass or valid IDs must be provided as verification. The family rate is granted when all passes are purchased together and at the same time.
Validity – summer
- Use of all cableways in operation in the Montafon, Klostertal, Brandnertal, Walgau and in the Großes Walsertal (during summer operating hours)
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße for the pass holder for trips made in a private car/on a motorcycle or bus (attention: this only applies to the tolls; the fare on the scheduled bus must be paid as normal)
Validity - winter
- Use of all cableways in operation in the Montafon, Brandnertal, Bludenz and the Walgau (during winter operating times)
- Montafonerbahn Bludenz-Schruns (for winter sports purposes)
- Ski buses in the Montafon and Brandnertal (for winter sports purposes)
- Silvretta tunnel bus