Leisure pass 2020
With the Leisure Pass, you can enjoy unlimited use of 19 lifts on three to 21 consecutive days
Are you staying in the Montafon for three days or longer? And you want to stroll at a leisurely pace, embark on a challenging mountain tour or simply enjoy the view on the sunny terrace? Then the leisura pass is the right choice for you.
With this ticket you can explore the mountains in south Vorarlberg in your own way. You can choose from a total of 19 different lifts in the Montafon, the bordering Brandnertal, Klostertal and in Walgau.
Prices with the Montafon Guest Card
Prices in EUR
Prices without the Montafon Guest Card
Prices in EUR
Download PDF: Leisure pass summer 2019
- Use of all 19 cableways in operation in the Montafon, Brandnertal, Klostertal, Walgau and the Großes Walsertal (during summer operating hours) cableways Brandnertal, Bergbahnen Gargellen, Bewegungsberg Golm, Kristbergbahn, Lünerseebahn, Muttersberg Seilbahn, Seilbahn Schnifisberg, Silvretta Montafon, Tafamuntbahn, Sonnenkopfbahn and the Seilbahn Sonntag Stein.
- Public transport - bus services in the Montafon, postbuses and local buses in the Brandnertal, Grosses Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau to Feldkirch Montafonerbahn (Bludenz - Schruns) and ÖBB (Austrian Railways): Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg
Note: Also valid with the Tyrol Transport Association for the Silvretta – Kops connection.
- Toll exemption on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße for the pass holder for trips made in a private car/on a motorcycle or bus.
- Public outdoor pools – Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, Partenen Pool, the “Mountain Beach” leisure park in Gaschurn, the all-weather pool “Aquarena” in St. Gallenkirch, VAL BLU Freibadepark in Bludenz, Braz swimming pool, Dalaas swimming pool, Alvierbad Brand and Almpark in Klösterle
- Museums – Gaschurn Alpine and Tourism Museum, Schruns Heritage Museum, Bartholomäberg Matins House Museum, Silbertal Mining Museum, Tschagguns winter sports exhibition, Klostertal Museum in Wald am Arlberg, Bludenz City Museum, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg
- 10 % discount on the regular price of rounds trips on Vorarlberg lines - Bodensee Shipping Company in the Bregenz bay and border triangle panorama trip (except for tour rides and restaurants). Information: T +43 5574 42868 or vorarlberglines.at
A photo (taken on site at no extra charge) or the first and last name is required in order to issue each leisure pass. Discounts for children and seniors are only available with presentation of a valid photo ID (passport).
|Bambini||Born in or after 2014 - FREE (ticket required)|
|Children||Born in or after 2001|
|Seniors||Born in or before 1955|