01.07. - 07.09.2019 | mo / sa
The easily accessible via ferrata at Latschau reservoir is ideal for training with a via ferrata set as well as for practising climbing via ferratas with degrees of difficulty A to C. You can leave the via ferrata at any time. Another attraction is the view of the nearby Zimba, the “Matterhorn” of the Montafon. This programme item can be ideally combined with a visit to the Bewegungsberg Golm and its attractions: the Alpine-Coaster-Golm, Waldseilpark-Golm and Flying-Fox-Golm.
9.45 am, 11.45 am and 1.45 pm Fels Klettergarten Latschau (near to the Waldseilpark-Golm)
aprox. 1,5 hours
from 8 years
- Climbing guide
- Climbing kit (incl. belt)
- Closed shoes with good profile sole
- Warm clothing (hat, gloves etc.) is recommended for cold temperatures
- If available, please take climbing gloves or cycling gloves with you
- Children must be physically fit
- The participants are informed that taking part in the programme has residual risks.
All liability is, insofar as legally allowed, excluded. Please ensure that you have sufficient accident and mountain insurance.
- It is very probable that no climbing can take place in the event of wet weather or wet rocks (due to rain in the early morning) (danger of slipping)
- If the weather is unsafe, please inform yourself at the following telephone number: +43 50 6686 133
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team