21.06. - 18.10.2020 | su
Tri-border region Vorarlberg, Tyrol and Switzerland
The mountain is in the border region of Vorarlberg, Tyrol and Switzerland. From Wiesbaden hut it goes over the Vermuntgletscher to Ochsenscharte and then a varied ridge to the summit.
approx. 800 hm
until 2 days before the tour
130,00 € per person (price applies for 3 or more participants)
- Climbing harness
- Overnight stay in a hut
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Good mountain boots and mountain clothing, Hat, gloves and mountain-worthy clothing.
Up to 8 days prior to departure there are no cancellation costs for you.
Detailed information about the cancellation conditions can be found on the homepage of the Montafon mountain guides.
Only cash payment possible (appropriate amount)
- The tour is also possible for an extra charge with a smaller number of participants.
- On request the tour can also be booked on another day. Please get in touch with the Montafon mountain guides.
- Dogs are not allowed on this tour.
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team