01.01.1970 | tu / th | 09:15 - 14:15 o’clock
Silvretta Montafon, with its Kapell, Grasjoch, Valisera and Versettla freeride areas, is not seen as the freeride hotspot for nothing. One turn after another, a small drop in between, snow in your face – how else would you imagine a day of freeriding? And it’s even better with like-minded skiers and snowboarders who share your passion for the white gold. Experiencing and recounting stories together. This is the ideology behind the Freeride Adventure Days at the Freeride Station. Enjoy the best freeride runs with the conditions of the moment, accompanied by guides from the Freeride Station. A real must for those looking to get the most out of their day.
09.15 am Freeride Station, Grasjoch Bahn mountain station
approx. 5 hours
- PIEPS rental equipment (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe)
- Valid lift ticket
- Issue of the PIEPS rental equipment (rucksack, avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe)
- Checking the avalanche transceivers
Helmet and freeride ski or board
at least 5 persons
- from the age of 16 up
- Experience in free skiing and safe skiing in steep, free terrain in all types of snow is required
- ascent up to 45 minutes possible, good physical condition required
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 5557 6300 so that another guest can take your place.