Gargellner Köpfe via ferrata
Gargellen | 21.06.2019 - 12.10.2018 | fr
A real Challenge
(difficult tour – 15 years)
A short ascent, harmonious lines, breath-taking views and a whole lot of mountain adventures – the VAUDE via ferrata on the Gargellner Köpfe truly offers everything that passionate via ferrata climbers could wish for. Regardless of whether you choose level C or D, an amazing 360° panoramic view of the Silvretta, Rätikon and Arlberg awaits you.
- Meeting time: The mountain guide will get in touch with you after you have registered for the tour
- Total duration: ca. 4–6Std.
- walking time (without breaks): depends on the conditions of the selected route and/or start and destination points.
- Ascent and Descent: approx. 450 hm
- Overnight accommodations at huts, transportation costs and board are not included in the price
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Equipment: good mountain boots and mountain clothing, Hat, gloves and mountain-worthy clothing.
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
Registration is binding. For any further questions or for registration (essential requirement), please make direct contact with Montafon Tourismus GmbH, see below for contact details
|Price||100,00 € per person (price is valid for 4 participants or more)
IVBV Guide and special equipment such as a climbing harness, crampons and helmet will be provided to you (included in the price)
|Meeting place||Talstation Bergbahnen Gargellen|
|Registration||by 4.00 pm (two days before)|
|Requirement||Payment can only be made in cash (please have exact change)|