Gauablickhöhle via ferrata
Schruns-Tschagguns | 01.07. - 07.10.2019 | mo
Adventure in the dark
A spectacular natural cave in the middle of a rock face in the Rätikon. 350 metres long. Pitch black. The Gauablickhöhle is the highlight of a unique via ferrata.
Whether you’re a climbing fan or via ferrata expert, you’ll always find the right outdoor stomping ground in the Rätikon. Via ferratas are the perfect opportunity for ambitious hikers to advance in a vertical direction under the instruction of a Montafon mountain guide.
A particularly diverse tour is offered by the Gauablickhöhle via ferrata: At the entry point, your gaze is constantly drawn to the mighty peaks of the Drusenfluh, Drei Türme and Sulzfluh. About half-way along the route, you’ll become a cave explorer for a while, immersing yourself into the mystic world of the mountain in the truest sense of the word. In the natural cave, your fingers find their way along the steel rope and you can just make out the next bend in the tunnel in the glow of your headlamp. Then you emerge into daylight again – an amazing feeling. This via ferrata is a must for ambitious via ferrata users. Don’t forget your headlamp.
“A via ferrata is more than a couple of hooks spread across a rock face.” Manfred Kessler and Leander Bitschnau, who built most of the via ferratas in the Montafon.
- Duration: Full-day tour
- You will receive detailed information after registration from the mountain guide.
- Duration: approx. 6 h
- Ascent and Descent: approx. 750 vm
- Dogs are not permitted
- Equipment: good mountain boots and mountain clothing.
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Equipment: good mountain boots and mountain clothing, Hat, gloves and mountain-worthy clothing.
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Overnight accommodations at huts, transportation costs and board are not included in the price
We are very pleased to welcome you soon on our guided mountain tour and to bring you closer to the Montafon mountains with a personal touch.
Your Montafon mountain guide
|Price||115,00 € per person (price is valid for 3 participants or more)
IVBV Guide and special equipment such as a climbing harness, crampons and helmet will be provided to you (included in the price)
|Meeting place||Lindauer Hütte|
|Registration||by 4.00 pm (one day before)|
|Requirement||Payment can only be made in cash (please have exact change)|