24.06. - 30.09.2020 | we | 09:30 - 14:00 o’clock
Family hike for big and small
A beautiful, varied high-level hike awaits you and your family. On your way, you will always have the imposing Rätikon peaks such as the Sulzfluh, Drei Türme, Drusenfluh and Zimba in view and therefore a complete treat for the eye. This hike is especially beautiful during the time of the Alpine rose blossom.
09.30 am bus stop Golmer Bahn Latschau
Mountain station Grüneck – Golmer Joch -Kreuzjoch – Platziser Joch – Alpe Außergolm – mountain station Grüneck
approx. 4,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 3,5 hours)
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Ascent with the Golmer Bahn
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team