02.07. - 10.09.2021 | fr | 09:15 - 15:15 o’clock
Quite demanding, yet fantastically beautiful and full of views: this is the best way to describe the tour to the Alpguesalpe in the Verwall European nature reserve. From the starting point at the mountain station of the Grasjoch cable car, the route first follows the Wormser Höhenweg to the Roßbergjoch. From there, the trail changes to the Silbertal side to the Alpguesseen and on to the Alpguesalp. Finally, the hike goes past the Fredakopf and back to the starting point.
09.45 am valley station Grasjoch Bahn St. Gallenkirch
Mountain station Grasjoch Bahn – Wormser Höhenweg – Alpguessee – Alpguesalpe – mountain station Grasjoch Bahn
approx. 5,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 4 hours)
approx. 708 vm
- Hiking guide
- Ascent and descent with the Grasjoch Bahn
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team