19.06. - 16.10.2020 | fr
This exciting hike takes us to a Montafon corn field estate in the Gauertal valley above the permanent settlement boundary in the municipal area of Tschagguns. Accompanied by the imposing backdrop of the Rätikon, we climb from the valley floor to the Maisäß Plazadels at about 1.500 m. Everyone is invited to explore, experience and discuss with each other how to deal with old buildings, as well as past and present ways of living and farming and their effects on the landscape.
- Sturdy footwear (hiking or mountain boots) with a profiled sole
- Rain and sun protection
- Backpack with drink recommended
Ffrom Schruns railway station 09:05 am Line L1 towards Latschau Golmerbahn, exit power station 09:16 am
- Exit bus: Exit Latschau power station
- Free parking spaces: Middle station Golmerbahn Latschau
- Medium difficulty hike along forest road and hiking trail
- Children must be active in sports
- The guide reserves the right to cancel or change tours at any time, e.g. for weather or safety reasons.
min. 5 persons per tour