06.12.2019 - 19.04.2020 | Every day
The Nidla is the legendary powder slope in Gargellen with a descent of 500 vertical metres. Facing northwest, it is the longest and smoothest of its type. The Skischule Gargellen offers guided descents on a daily basis. Anyone who wishes to participate must have suitable equipment (avalanche transceiver, can also be rented on site) and a valid lift ticket.
Booking and information on Bergbahnen Gargellen (registration required).
- Getting there with public transport:
Alight from bus: Talstation Bergbahnen Gargellen
Free parking zone: Talstation Bergbahnen Gargellen
- Total duration: 4 houres
- Route and destination: are dependent on current weather and snow conditions
- bus can cableway fares are not included in the prices
- In case of bad weather or operationally required alterations to the opening times of the cableways, alternative tours will be arranged. The meeting place will remain as stated.
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection