06.12.2019 - 19.04.2020 | Every day
The Nidla is the legendary powder slope in Gargellen with a descent of 500 vertical metres. Facing northwest, it is the longest and smoothest of its type. The Skischule Gargellen offers guided descents on a daily basis. Anyone who wishes to participate must have suitable equipment (avalanche transceiver, can also be rented on site) and a valid lift ticket.
Bottom station of the Gargellen mountain railways.
approx. 4 hours
Directly at the ski school Gargellen (contact details see below)
- State certified ski instructor
- Valid mountain railway ticket
- Alight from bus: Talstation Bergbahnen Gargellen
- Free parking zone: Talstation Bergbahnen Gargellen
- In case of bad weather or operationally required alterations to the opening times of the cableways, alternative tours will be arranged. The meeting place will remain as stated.
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection