02.06. - 29.09.2020 | tu / th | 10:00 - 15:30 o’clock
Get a bit closer to nature with lamas
This walk on the trails of the miners is an unforgettable experience for the whole family. You’ll be accompanied along the way by the friendly llamas of Horst the llamero. On the Kristberg, you’ll be taken on an exciting guided tour of the miners’ chapel of St. Agatha, the oldest church in the Montafon.
10.00 am at the Lama Hof from Horst Kuster (Bartholomäberg) - near to the Gasthaus Mühle
Innerberg – Kristberg – back at to the Lama Hof
approx. 4 hours (pure walking time: approx. 3,5 hours)
approx. 300 vm
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team