01.06. - 02.11.2019 | sa | 09:30 - 15:00 o’clock
On the way through the Maisäßlandschaft in Bartholomäberg, one of the oldest mining areas in the Alps, you will get to know the history of the Montafon settlement. At the highest point of the tour, the Wannaköpfle, you will enjoy the magnificent panoramic view of Rätikon, Silvretta and Verwall.
9.30 am church Bartholomäberg
Bartholomäberg – Rellseck – Monteneu – Wannaköpfe – Fritzensee – Bartholomäberg
approx. 5,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 4,5 hours)
Ascent an Descent: approx. 900 vm
until 4 p.m. the day before (late registrations possible until midnight)
- Hiking guide
- Possible bus and train journeys
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team