Piz Buin ascent
Gaschurn-Partenen | 19.06. - 12.10.2019 | tu / th / sa
The greatest pleasure in the Montafon
Savour the views from the highest mountain in the Montafon and in Vorarlberg – Piz Buin, 3,312 m. The combined glacier and rock tour starting from the Wiesbadner Hut is possible on any weekday with good weather. All you need are good boots, appropriate mountain clothing and the physical fitness for approx. 8 hours of walking time. Special equipment such as a harness, crampons and helmet will be provided to you by the Montafon mountain guides.
- Total duration: ca. 7–9 Std.
- walking time (without breaks): depends on the conditions of the selected route and/or start and destination points.
- Ascent an Descent: approx. 1000 h
- Overnight accommodations: Wiesbadener Hütte
- IVBV Guide and special equipment such as a climbing harness, crampons and helmet will be provided to you (included in the price)
- Overnight accommodations at huts, transportation costs and board are not included in the price
- An overnight accommodations at the Wiesbadener Hütte is recommended
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Equipment: good mountain boots and mountain clothing, Hat, gloves and mountain-worthy clothing.
We are very pleased to welcome you soon on our guided mountain tour and to bring you closer to the Montafon mountains with a personal touch.
Your Montafon mountain guide
|Price||130,00 € per person (price is valid for 3 participants or more)|
|Meeting place||Wiesbadener Hütte
The mountain guide will get in touch with you after you have registered for the tour.
|Registration||by 4.00 pm (two days before)|
|Requirement||Payment can only be made in cash (please have exact change)|