19.06. - 10.10.2020 | tu / th / sa
Savour the views from the highest mountain in the Montafon and in Vorarlberg – Piz Buin, 3,312 m. The combined glacier and rock tour starting from the Wiesbadner Hut is possible on any weekday with good weather. All you need are good boots, appropriate mountain clothing and the physical fitness for approx. 8 hours of walking time. Special equipment such as a harness, crampons and helmet will be provided to you by the Montafon mountain guides.
approx. 1000 vm
until 2 days before the tour
130,00 € per person (price applies for 3 or more participants)
- Overnight stay in a hut
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Good mountain boots and mountain clothing, Hat, gloves and mountain-worthy clothing.
Up to 8 days prior to departure there are no cancellation costs for you.
Detailed information about the cancellation conditions can be found on the homepage of the Montafon mountain guides.
- The tour is also possible for an extra charge with a smaller number of participants.
- On request the tour can also be booked on another day. Please get in touch with the Montafon mountain guides.
- Dogs are not allowed on this tour.
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your Bergführer Montafon team