06.06. - 31.10.2021 | su | 11:30 - 14:00 o’clock
From the Genießerberg Kristberg you walk on the old paths of the miners to the market place in Schruns. Always in view: the impressive panorama of Rätikon, Silvretta and Verwall. At a mine tour in Bartholomäberg you will learn more about the hard but fascinating life of the miners.
11.30 am bus stop Barrockkirche Bartholomäberg
Barokkirche Bartholomäberg – Roferweg – historisches Bergwerk – Worms – Lindaweg – Barokkriche Bartholomäberg
approx. 3,5 hours (pure walking time: approx. 2 hours)
approx. 270 vm
until 8 p.m. the day before
- Hiking guide
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Walking shoes with profiled soles are required and children must be reasonably fit
Alight from bus: railway station Schruns
- Tours can take place in any weather conditions, short-term route changes are possible (due to the weather)
- Dogs may not be brought along on this tour
- Tour is not possible with pushchairs and/or pull-along carts
The registration is binding. Should you nevertheless be unable to attend at short notice, please cancel your registration with Montafon Tourism, Tel. +43 50 6686 or email@example.com, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS Team