Silvretta e-bike safari
Montafon | 05.07. - 06.09.2019 | fr
At the foot of the 3,000 m peakts to the Silvretta
On the Silvretta-Bielerhöhe, the high Alpine panorama of the glacial Silvretta with Vorarlberg’s highest mountain, Piz Buin (3,312 m), is sure to impress. From the Silvrettasee, the tour continues on electric bike to the Kopssee and on to Verbellaalpe.
- total duration: approx. 7 hours
- pure cycling time: approx. 5 hours
- Ascen: approx. 775 vm
- Descent: approx. 2.100 vm
- Ascent aids: yes
- Huts for meals and drinks: Neue Heilbronner Hütte
- Biking route: Silvrettasee – Galtür – Zeinisjoch – Stausee Kops – Neue Heilbronner Hütte – Stausee Kops – Innerganifer – Ill-Radweg – Bahnhof Schruns
- The fare for cable cars, buses and trains, etc. is not included in the price.
- Bicycle rental: Intersport Montafon (Allow about 30 minutes for renting a bike)
- Prices for bike rental: E-Mountainbike 39.00 €
- you have to show your Montafon Guest Card to the guide
- Route and destination are dependent on current weather and snow conditions
- All participants must wear a helmet
- Our rental partners are Intersport Montafon
- No guarantee is provide for MTBs and EMTBs if reservations are made after 6.00 pm (direct contact is made with the rental outlets on the next day)
- EMTBs may not be taken on public buses
- Bring a rucksack with snacks/food and/or drinks as well as rain and sun protection
- Alternative tours may be held in spring and autumn seasons due to cable car opening times.
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Montafon Tourismus, tel. +43 50 6686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your BergePLUS team
|Price||50% discount with the BergePLUS guest card|
|Meeting place||8.55 am Zentrum St. Gallenkirch
|Registration||online bookings up until 6 pm o'clock|