27.12.2018 - 18.04.2019 | th
Our ascent begins in Latschau and we will climb comfortably towards Gauertal. We will climb increasingly higher as we move through the forest and reach the Alpila Alpine pasture at 1,688 m. From here, there are still approx. 400 vertical metres to reach the Mittagspitzsattel. From the ski depot, we will climb with ski tour shoes over the snowy western ridge to the peak at 2,168 m. After an approx. 1,000 vm descent, a cosy chalet invites you to a rest stop in Gauertal before we reach Latschau again.
Special feature: Climbing with ski tour shoes on the snowy western ridge up to the summit. The tour leads past the permanent avalanche transceiver search field in Latschau.
- Total duration: approx. 6 h
- Ascent: approx. 3 - 4 hours
- Dining and refreshment options: Gasthof Sulzfluh or Holzschopf (pay attention to opening times)
- Number of participants: min. of 3 / max. of 15 people; if there are not enough participants, the tours can still be conducted by request, for a supplementary fee
- Registration is binding.
- Equipment: Ski touring equipment with climbing skins, day pack, weather appropriate clothing, drinks and food
The application is binding. If you are still unable to participate at any time, please do not hesitate to contact Bergführer Montafon, tel. +43 664 43 11 445 or firstname.lastname@example.org, so that another guest can take your place.
Your Bergführer Montafon
By appointment, after the registration you will get a call from the guide
approx. 5 hours (Ascent: approx. 2,5-3,5 hours)
Directly at the mountain guides Montafon (contact see below)
- Avalanche transceiver
- Avalanche shovel
- Avalanche probe
- Transportation costs
- Overnight stay in a hut
- Ski touring equipment with climbing skins
- Day back pack (15-20 l)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Drinks and food
Safe skiing on difficult slopes
For safety reasons, the mountain guides may make short-notice changes to the programme at any time due to changing snow or weather conditions. Participants will be informed by telephone